Listed on the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia, the Nubax® Trio is a portable traction device that can be used safely, easily and effectively in the home. The Nubax®
Trio can also be used by healthcare providers to treat and manage a
wide range of chronic back problems. Clinical trials conducted by the
University of Western Australia revealed that users of the Nubax®
Trio consistently achieve better results, than those people who rely
solely on commonly prescribed forms of manipulation, massage and other
exercises for their back pain. Simplified, the Nubax®
Trio stands out from other forms of traction, offering a correlation of
benefits you would not find in any other traction device with such
The Nubax® Trio helps to:
- Relieve lower back pain.
- Maintain a healthy back.
- Perform physically demanding activity.
- Maintain mobility and a healthy lifestyle.
The Nubax® Trio is a functional therapeutic device that provides traction therapy, and can be effective in:
- Occupational health.
- Pain management.
- Pre-activity warm-up (Injury prevention).
The key benefits of Nubax® Trio include
- Can be a beneficial adjunct to a wide range of popular forms of therapy.
- The ability for users to apply traction to the spine under their own complete control, wherever and whenever they need it.
- Provides a credible alternative to intermittent (cyclical) traction
- Gentle but strong static traction force.
- Maintains a correctly aligned spine while stretch is applied between the shoulders and the pelvis.
- Easy to use and fully portable.
- Drug free pain relief.